Total views : 417
Do we Need to have the National Airway Management Guidelines?
- Frerk C, Mitchell VS, McNarry AF, Mendonca C, Bhagrath R, Patel A, O’Sullivan EP, Woodall NM, Ahmad I. Difficult Airway Society intubation guidelines working group. Difficult Airway Society 2015 guidelines for management of unanticipated difficult intubation in adults. Br J Anaesth 2015; 115:827–48.
- Apfelbaum JL, Hagberg CA, Caplan RA et al. Practice Guidelines for management of the difficult airway: an updated report by the American Society of Anesthesiologists Task Force on Management of the Difficult Airway. Anesthesiology 2013; 118:251–70.
- Law JA, Broemling N, Cooper RM et al. The difficult airway with recommendations for management – Part 1 – Difficult tracheal intubation encountered in an unconscious/induced patient. Can J Anesth 2013; 60:1089–118.
- Law JA, Broemling N, Cooper RM et al. The difficult airway with recommendations for management – Part 1– The anticipated difficult airway. Can J Anesth 2013; 60:1119–38.
- Petrini F, Accorsi A, Adrario E, et al. Recommendations for airway control and difficult airway management. Minerva Anestesiologica 2005; 71:617–57.
- Cook TM, Woodall N, Frerk C. Fourth National Audit Project. Major complications of airway management in the UK: results of the Fourth National Audit Project of the Royal College of Anaesthetists and the Difficult Airway Society. Part 1: anaesthesia. Br J Anaesth 2011; 106:617–31.
- Cook TM, Woodall N, Harper J, Benger J. Fourth National Audit Project. Major complications of airway management in the UK: results of the Fourth National Audit Project of the Royal College of Anaesthetists and the Difficult Airway Society. Part 2: intensive care and emergency departments. Br J Anaesth 2011; 106:632–42.
- Knudson K, Poder U, hodman M, Larsson A, Nilsson U. A nationwide postal questionnaire survey: the presence of airway guidelines in anaesthesia department in Sweden. BMC Anesthesiology 2014; 14:14–25.
- Woolf SH, Grol R, Hutchinson A, Eccles M, Grimshaw J. Potential benefits, limitations and harms of clinical guidelines. BMJ 1999; 318:527–30.
- Dawkins SE. National PACU Airway audit. Br J Anaesth Rec Nursing 2012; 14:49–50.
- Smith A, Alderson P. Guidelines in anaesthesia: support or constraint? Br J Anaesth 2012; 109:1–4.
- There are currently no refbacks.